Saturday

Nowadays I wake up so early because I have to drive my younger sister to go to study. To drive my younger sister is my duty. Every Saturday morning I have to drive her to there. I go out my home around seven and half. Distances of my house to her place are around thirty kilometers. I drive through RamaII road. Then I turn left to use Kanjanapisek road. Kanjanapisek road, I have told already. I can go every where easy. Then I turn right to use Kanlapapuek road or other name “New-Sathorn”. This road can go to Sathorn, Business area of Bangkok, in little minutes. I drive until Taksin road then I turn left for toward to Grand circle. Her place is there. She has class on eight o’clock. Today I can drop her on the time. After that I want to go to my electrical shop. I drive through Grand circle to Ban-Kak junction. Then I turn left, this road name is Issarapap. I drive until juncetion I don’t know which way I should turn. I turn right because I guess its right. Then I drive through the way till reach my shop. Certainly I reach there. I can see every body is busy with their work. I don’t know what I can do for them. So, I just sit somewhere not interrupt them to work. At nine and half I’m hungry. I walk to the market to look for some meal. I see Thai food restaurant. I have breakfast there. After that it is time to go to study at ABAC. I go out my shop around eleven o’clock. I have reserved the time for traffic jam. To go to ABAC spend the time about an hour. I drive to Rachapalop road. I stop in at Cofee shop name is Sweet station. It is on Ramkumheang 49 road. It has coffee, sweet bread, and delicious things. I have an ovaltin milk shake and sweet tea bread. It is eighty four baht. Then I go to ABAC. I park my cay at behind C building. The price of parking is fifty baht. Two week ago, its price is forty baht. I don’t know why they have to raise the price. They don’t get anything down. I think the cost of me for come to study is so high. It is around three hundred per day. This price is only journey price exclude meal, drink, and etc. I think I will not be able to pay soon. The money I have used to pay in life is too high. I use around fifteen thousand per month. After I park cay, I go up to the class room. It is on forth. It is procedure of criminal class. The class starts at twelve o’clock but lecturer always come at twelve and half. I intend to study till end of the class at five o’clock. After I finish class, I go to meet my friends to talk about car. They want to buy new Misubitshi Evolution. Mitsubitshi Evolution is the car which much people want to have because of its speed. I also want it. Then I back to my home.

No comments: